Learn about new online day ticket sales
White Pass has implemented online day ticket sales to make sure we address updated COVID-19 guidelines for capacity.
NEW FOR 2020/21 - Calendar-Based Daily Lift Ticket sales have moved online!
- We expect CALENDAR-BASED ONLINE SALES to begin very soon
- Locate your smart-card lift ticket and reload it to receive a $5 discount
- Purchase a NEW ticket which can be picked up at our ticket booth
- Daily lift tickets will not be available at our ticket booth. Check HERE for special circumstances.
How will the new calendar-based ticket sales work?
- If you have reloaded in the past, simply login to our shop, select your date, select ticket and repeat for each date and/or person in your group.
- If you are new to our shop, please consider registering; however it is possible to check out as a guest.
- Be advised, you will receive a receipt for your purchase immediately; however your online reload will not be electronically authorized until the date you selected. Reloads are automatic, so go direct-to-lift on the date you have purchased. New ticket purchasers will receive an e-ticket between 3 - 5 am on your selected date. The e-ticket should be taken to our ticket booth where your smart-card reloadable lift ticket will be issued.
Do Season Pass holders need to register on the calendar? NO!
- All season pass holders please go direct-to-lift. We have a decade of data that helps us predict passholder use and we have accounted for passholder attendance in our daily customer totals.
How many day tickets are available each day?
- That's a variable number based upon the typical number of season pass holders we expect on given days.
- We expect everyone to be able to get a ticket on MOST days of our season; however you will have to plan ahead on high use days during the holiday periods (after Christmas and on the 3-day weekends)
- We will be learning and adjusting as we go. We appreciate your patience.
What if I have a special case (i.e. IndyPass, Powder Alliance, Military)?
- Learning Center Customers (note, private lesson requests should book in advance ONLINE)
- Child and Super-Senior Day Tickets
- Customers who had a 2019/2020 EZ Ski/Ride or Crusier Package or 4-Pack (must be used by Jan. 31, 2021)
- 2019/2021 Single Day Online Reloads (must be used by Jan. 31, 2021)
- Military members Active, Reserve, National Guard, Coast Guard and 100% Service Connected Disabled with the DAVPRM code on their military issued ID, DD Form 1173 or DD Form 2765 (1 ticket per ID) Contractors & DOD not eligible.
- POWDER ALLIANCE
- Season Pass Reciprocal Program (49, Mt. Spokane, Bluewood)
- Summit Reciprocal Program - 50% off Midweek non-holiday only