- Saturday March 2nd, 2019
Visit a medieval castle complete with Knights in shining armor!
Base area events are free and open to the public. We offer tubing at the castle, kids' obstacle course races, snow sculptures, festive atmosphere and a celebration kicking off the second half of our season! Saturday Schedule / Sunday Schedule
- Dinner starts at 6:00 pm Saturday evening (no reservations)
- Prime Rib (served with Mashed potatoes, dinner salad, roll) $32.00
- Spaghetti (w/marinara, dinner salad, and a roll) $12.00
- Spaghetti w/meatballs (marinara, dinner salad and a roll) $17.00
- Live music beginning around 4:45 pm
The White Pass Winter Carnival is among of the most popular winter festivals in the Pacific Northwest. We can't wait to see you on the hill!
Kids from our Child Care's Pee Wee Skee program playing on the snow castle!
We provide tubes for the castle or bring your own sliding device!
Exploring the snow castle makes for lifetime of winter adventure memories!
Amazing artists create stunning snow sculptures each year!