- Saturday February 29th, 2020
It's a leap year Winter Carnival... could there be frogs, princesses and princes in the base area surrounding the medieval snow castle, or maybe, you'll see Heroes vs. Villains!
Base area events are free and open to the public. We offer snow tubing at the castle, kids' obstacle course races, snow sculptures, festive atmosphere and a celebration kicking off the second half of our season!
Live music with MARSHALL LAW BAND beginning at 4:30 pm
- Dinner starts at 6:00 pm Saturday evening (no reservations)
- Prime Rib (served with Mashed potatoes, dinner salad, roll) $33
- Spaghetti (w/marinara, and a roll) $12
- Spaghetti w/meatballs (marinara, dinner salad and a roll) $17.50
- Kids Spaghetti w/ meatballs (noodles, sauce, meatball & roll ) $8.25
- Kids Spaghetti (noodles, sauce, roll) $5.75
- Dinner Salad $4.25
The White Pass Winter Carnival is among of the most popular winter festivals in the Pacific Northwest. We can't wait to see you on the hill!
Kids from our Child Care's Pee Wee Skee program playing on the snow castle!
We provide tubes for the castle or bring your own sliding device!
Exploring the snow castle makes for lifetime of winter adventure memories!
Amazing artists create stunning snow sculptures each year!