Uphill travel policy
Please follow these simple requirements to assure safety for all White Pass skiers, riders and staff.
- The only approved run for uphill travel is HOLIDAY. Consult our trail map here >>
- Stay to your extreme left (downhill skier's right) of Holiday as you climb
- Stay clear of all ski area vehicles and equipment
- Give right of way to all downhill traffic
- Please be aware of the constant potential for avalanche; always let someone off the mountain know your travel plan and estimated return time, be educated on all backcountry protocal.
- For detailed avalanche forecasts, safety courses and more see (and support) Northwest Avalanche Center
24-hour telemetry from White Pass Summit 5,800'