white Pass tubing hill
The tubing hill is open daily through the holiday period December 18 - january 2 - park in or near lot c - walk uphill until you see our rental / ticket building.
No reservations or advanced purchase required - TUBES AVAILABLE ON A FIRST-COME FIRST SERVED BASIS. use of our tubes is required - tubes or sleds from home are not permitted.
Tubing operates Weekends & Holidays for sessions beginning at: 9:30 am, 11:45 am and 2 pm
Grab friends and family for an epic tubing sesh! Make the kind of memories that you'll treasure forever!
- Look for parking in LOT C or close to the entrance of LOT C and follow the signs
- Wear comfortable clothing and dress in layers. A water-resistant outer layer is highly recommended
- Snow boots are best, but a good hiking shoe with traction tread will work
- Wear gloves or mittens
- Bring sunglasses - the snowy environment can be hard on the eyes even on a cloudy day
- Sunscreen and a water bottle are both great ideas!
- Don't hesitate to ask our friendly staff for their recommendations
- Take breaks & have fun!
tube rental & pass
|8 & Under||$12 / session||$7 / session|
|9 & Up||$15 / session||$10 / session|