white Pass tubing hill
Watch the Snow Report page for updates as we get closer to opening day!
Grab friends and family for an epic tubing sesh! Make the kind of memories that you'll treasure forever!
- Look for parking in LOT C or close to the entrance of LOT C and follow the signs
- Wear comfortable clothing and dress in layers. A water-resistant outer layer is highly recommended
- Snow boots are best, but a good hiking shoe with traction tread will work
- Wear gloves or mittens
- Bring sunglasses - the snowy environment can be hard on the eyes even on a cloudy day
- Sunscreen and a water bottle are both great ideas!
- Don't hesitate to ask our friendly staff for their recommendations
- Take breaks & have fun!
tube rental & pass
|8 & Under||$10 / session||$5 / session|
|9 & Up||$13 / session||$8 / session|