white pass rv parking in lot c
Enjoy slope-side RV Parking at White Pass! You'll be able to reserve your space online in advance, so there's no more wondering if you'll have a spot when you arrive!
Camp in one of our 64 spots. We utilize an online reservation system so you will always know if a spot is available. Online reservations are required prior to arriving at the resort.
29 50-foot spaces
14 40-foot spaces
20 30-foot spaces.
There are no hook-ups available. All spaces are 18 feet wide. Online Reservations are required and there will be no overflow parking. If you do not have a reservation, please do not bring your RV to White Pass because we cannot guarantee a parking spot.
L50’ xW18’ $20
L40’ x W18’ $18
L30’ x W18’ $15
rv lot c - map
important information about our rv parking
Please note our policies so assure that you and your fellow guests have the best possible experience at White Pass!
White Pass Winter RV Lot Policies and Expectations
General Information and Policies
- Online reservations are required prior to arrival. You must have a reservation before pulling into the lot.
- Staggered availability for reservations during winter operations:
- 50% of spots will open on October 2, 209 at 10am.
- 25% of spots will open four weeks out on Sunday at 10am, for Tuesday night through Monday night.
- 25% of spots will open weekly on Sunday at 10am, for Tuesday night through Monday night.
- Reservations are not transferable and cannot be resold.
- Payment is due upon reservation. White Pass will place a locking boot on RVs/vehicles failing to properly pay. There is a $100 fee to have the boot removed in addition to the regular overnight fee.
- Your vehicle’s license plate must be included when making a reservation.
- Check-in time is 5pm and check-out time is 4pm. If you arrive prior to the 5pm check-in, parking will be subject to availability in the general parking lots.
- When necessary, the RV Lot will be closed on Tuesday nights at 4pm until Wednesday at 5pm for snow removal and maintenance. (No closures during holiday periods)
- Maximum stay of 13 nights over a 30-day period per RV.
- Maximum capacity of 6 persons per site.
- There are no hookups.
- Each RV is allowed one additional vehicle. If you have a motorhome or truck camper, you are allowed an additional vehicle. If you are towing a trailer, the tow vehicle is the additional vehicle.
- Extra vehicles must obtain a parking pass for $10 for overnight parking in lot C.
- There will be no overflow parking.
- RVs left vacant for more than 12 hours will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times. Owners must clean up after pets. Maximum of two pets per site
- A full refund will be given within 24 hours after purchase.
- 50% refund up to 72 hours of reservation date. No refund if within 72 hours of reservation date.
- Full refunds will be given in the event of resort closure or extended road closures.
- For reservation cancellation, please call.
RV Lot Expectations and Etiquette
- Quiet time is 10pm to 7am.
- All RVs will park by backing in.
- Be courteous to you RV neighbors and White Pass personnel.
- Be sensitive to you RV neighbor’s space - minimize exhaust, smoke, BBQ, fires, and other inhalants that negatively impact your RV neighbors.
- Campfires are allowed, and must be in a raised fire pit.
- Please take pride in your campsite and keep it free of trash and empties.
- RVs should be prepared to move for snow removal when asked.
- Violation of these rules may result in the owners being banned from using the RV Lot for the remainder of the season.