white pass rv parking in lot c
Enjoy slope-side RV Parking at White Pass! You'll be able to reserve your space online in advance, so there's no more wondering if you'll have a spot when you arrive!
Camp in one of our 82 spots. We utilize an online reservation system so you will always know if a spot is available. Online reservations are required prior to arriving at the resort.
How reservations work:
We offer 82 spaces. They are open for reservations as follows:
- 33 spaces/day open to reserve anytime
- 16 spaces/day open to reserve 4-weeks in advance (see calendar below)
- 33 spaces/day open to reserve week of (starting Tuesdays at midnight)
- 33 50-foot spaces
- 18 40-foot spaces
- 31 30-foot spaces.
There are no hook-ups available. Online Reservations are required and there will be no overflow parking. If you do not have a reservation, please do not bring your RV to White Pass because we cannot guarantee a parking spot.
- #L50’ xW18’ $20
- #L40’ x W18’ $18
- #L30’ x W18’ $15
- B30'L by 15' W $13
- B40'L by 15' W $15
- B50'L by 15' W $17
rv lot c - map
important information about our rv parking
Please note our policies so assure that you and your fellow guests have the best possible experience at White Pass!
White Pass Winter RV Lot Policies and Expectations
- Online reservations are required prior to arrival. You must have a reservation before pulling into the lot.
- Staggered availability for reservations during winter operations:
- Tuesdays at 12AM
- 16 sites will become available for four weeks out, Tuesday night through Monday night.
- 33 sites will open for the current week, Tuesday night through Monday night.
- Reservations are not transferable and cannot be resold.
- Payment is due upon reservation. White Pass will place a locking boot on RVs/vehicles failing to properly pay. There is a $100 fee to have the boot removed in addition to the regular overnight fee.
- Your vehicle’s license plate must be included when making a reservation.
- Check-in time is 5pm and check-out time is 4pm. If you arrive prior to the 5pm check-in, parking will be subject to availability in the general parking lots.
- When necessary, the RV Lot will be closed on Tuesday nights at 4pm until Wednesday at 5pm for snow removal and maintenance. (No closures during holiday periods)
- Maximum stay of 13 nights over a 30-day period per RV.
- Maximum capacity of 6 persons per site.
- There are no hookups.
- Each RV is allowed one additional vehicle. If you have a motorhome or truck camper, you are allowed an additional vehicle. If you are towing a trailer, the tow vehicle is the additional vehicle. Your RV & additional vehicle must fit within your site.
- Extra vehicles must obtain a parking pass for $10 for overnight parking in lot C.
- RVs left vacant for more than 12 hours will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times. Owners must clean up after pets. Maximum of two pets per site.
- A full refund will be given within 24 hours after purchase.
- 50% refund up to 72 hours of reservation date. No refund if within 72 hours of reservation date.
- Full refunds will be given in the event of resort closure or extended road closures.
- For reservation cancellation, please call. (509) 672-3101 option 8
RV Lot Expectations and Etiquette
- Quiet time is 10pm to 7am.
- All RVs will park by backing in.
- Be courteous to you RV neighbors and White Pass personnel.
- Be sensitive to you RV neighbor’s space - minimize exhaust, smoke, BBQ, fires, and other inhalants that negatively impact your RV neighbors.
- Campfires are allowed, and must be in a raised fire pit.
- Please take pride in your campsite and keep it free of trash and empties.
- RVs should be prepared to move for snow removal when asked.
- Violation of these rules may result in the owners being banned from using the RV Lot for the remainder of the season.
16 Sites open for online reservations 4-weeks in advance. Sites open online each Tuesday at 12am
On this date:
Reservations for the week of:
|11-12-19||December 10th - 16th open|
|11-19-19||December 17th - 23rd open|
|11-26-19||December 24th - 30th open|
|12-3-19||December 31st - 6th open|
|12-10-19||January 7th - 13th open|
|12-17-19||January 14th - 20th open|
|12-24-19||January 21st - 27th open|
|12-31-19||January 28th - 3rd open|
|1-7-20||February 4th - 10th open|
|1-14-20||February 11th - 17th open|
|1-21-20||February 18th - 24th open|
|1-28-20||February 25th - 2nd open|
|2-4-20||March 3rd - 9th open|
|2-11-20||March 10th - 16th open|
|2-18-20||March 17th - 23rd open|
|2-25-20||March 24th - 30th open|
|3-3-20||March 31st - April 6th open|
|3-10-20||April 7th - 13th open|
|3-17-20||April 14th - 20th open|
|3-24-20||April 21st - 27th open|
|3-31-20||April 28th - May 4th open|