white pass COVID-19 information
The safety of our guests and staff are of utmost importance. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility. Stay healthy, that's the most important thing.
The ski area will open for the upcoming season. Until then, our office is open Monday - Thursday 8 am until 4:30 pm.
What you need to know before arrival
- Your car is your new Day Lodge - access to our lodges will be limited. No lockers or bag storage will be available. Everything must stay in your vehicle.
- Food & Beverage services will require reservations on busy days (reservations available on-site only).
- Bathrooms will be accessible and we will add multiple port-a-potty's located in our parking areas.
- Retail will be available; however access may be metered at times to control capacity.
- Rental will be open and access will be metered on busy days to control capacity.
- Child care will be closed this season.
- Face coverings will be required at all times - protect yourself and protect others.
- Please, do not come to White Pass if: you are feeling ill, have been exposed to someone with COVID symptoms or have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for the virus.
- DON'T BE THE REASON WE LOSE OUR SEASON - PLEASE USE YOUR MOM'S BEST JUDGEMENT (she's probably got better sense than the rest of us).
Will we have to make a reservation to ski this season?
While we currently anticipate access to the lifts to be normal, we are in frequent contact with State and County health officials. Capacity limits appear possible, while they are not mandated at this time. NOTE: Our plan is for season pass holders to retain full access; however we may have to limit day ticket sales.
Will WP still offer RV Parking?
Yes. Reservations open October 27th at 10am. Learn more >>
What are lift ticket rates for the upcoming season? PLEASE NOTE - reload rates will only be available online, not at the mountain. We are doing our best to keep people out of as many lines as possible so we ask that you plan ahead and purchase online. See rates here >
Will lessons and rentals still be available? Yes. There will be some modified protocol to heading into the rental area which is currently under development. Lessons will run very similarly. Kids' Clinic has been modified to no longer include lunch. Parents will pick up their skier/rider from Noon until 1pm. Rates have been discounted accordingly. Kids' Clinic is SOLD OUT.
Will 4-packs be available? No, we will not be selling multi-day ticket products this season.
What about my product from last season? If you have questions about Learning Center Packages & Programs or Lift Tickets, here are answer to the most frequently asked questions.
- 4-Packs - all remaining tickets will be valid through January 31, 2021
- Online reloads - valid through January 31, 2021
- Conditions Guarantee Voucher - valid through January 31, 2021
- Learning Center Programs & Lessons - refunds have been issued for pre-booked lessons and kids' clinic
- RV Lot - refunds have been issued for all reservations
If we have not addressed your concern here, please call our business office at: 509.672.3101 x7. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding as we move through this challenge together.
WP has implemented the following actions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Staff members have been instructed to stay home if they show even the slightest sign of illness or fever. They have also been instructed to stay home should family members or roommates become ill
- We have added multiple hand-sanitizing stations throughout the area accessible to guests and staff
- We have increased the frequency of disinfection in bathrooms, kitchen surfaces, door handles, and other frequently touched surfaces and are performing regular sanitation rounds throughout our indoor and outdoor facilities.
- No need to QUAD UP. Feel free to only ride with the crew you came up with... just let our attendants know. Solo is OK. Thanks for being flexible everyone!
We ask that our guests follow these guidelines
- .Please, stay home if you, a family member or roommate are showing any sign of illness
- While at the ski area, practice social distancing - we encourage you to use outdoor seating and/or going "old school" and eating lunch at the car
- Wash your hands, wash your hands, wash your hands
- Go direct-to-lift! Remember, you can reload that pass online and head straight to the chairlift.
Let's work together
We are so grateful for our amazing White Pass Family and our top priority is your health and safety. With that in mind, we will do our part to follow all guidelines set forth by the CDC and WADOH. We know that you, our valued guests, will do the same. For more information please see the following: