white pass COVID-19 update - Planning on running 2020/21
The safety of our guests and staff are of utmost importance. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility. Stay healthy, that's the most important thing.
The ski area plans to open for the upcoming season. Until then, our office is open Monday - Thursday 8 am until 4:30 pm.
If you have questions about Learning Center Packages & Programs or Lift Tickets, here are answer to the most frequently asked questions.
- 4-Packs - all remaining tickets will be valid through January 31, 2021
- Online reloads - valid through January 31, 2021
- Conditions Guarantee Voucher - valid through January 31, 2021
- Learning Center Programs & Lessons - refunds have been issued for pre-booked lessons and kids' clinic
- RV Lot - refunds have been issued for all reservations
If we have not addressed your concern here, please call our business office at: 509.672.3101 x7. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding as we move through this challenge together.
WP has implemented the following actions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Staff members have been instructed to stay home if they show even the slightest sign of illness or fever. They have also been instructed to stay home should family members or roommates become ill
- We have added multiple hand-sanitizing stations throughout the area accessible to guests and staff
- We have increased the frequency of disinfection in bathrooms, kitchen surfaces, door handles, and other frequently touched surfaces and are performing regular sanitation rounds throughout our indoor and outdoor facilities.
- No need to QUAD UP. Feel free to only ride with the crew you came up with... just let our attendants know. Solo is OK. Thanks for being flexible everyone!
We ask that our guests follow these guidelines
- .Please, stay home if you, a family member or roommate are showing any sign of illness
- While at the ski area, practice social distancing - we encourage you to use outdoor seating and/or going "old school" and eating lunch at the car
- Wash your hands, wash your hands, wash your hands
- Go direct-to-lift! Remember, you can reload that pass online and head straight to the chairlift.
Let's work together
We are so grateful for our amazing White Pass Family and our top priority is your health and safety. With that in mind, we will do our part to follow all guidelines set forth by the CDC and WADOH. We know that you, our valued guests, will do the same. For more information please see the following: